Barley Straw Logs preventing algae and blanket weed in garden ponds.
• The decomposition of Barley Straw in the water uses up large
quantities of Nitrogen.
• Since algae and blanket weed lack roots or leaves they require
large amounts of nitrogen to live.
• Plant life with roots and leaves continue to thrive as normal.
• Float the Barley Straw Log on the surface of the pond.
The Barley Straw Log is most effective when tied just below
the surface near a source of moving water.
• For Optimum results use continually and all year round.